What is LobaNET and how does it work?
LobaNET / Transferencia Bancaria Local (Internacional) is a new payment method that works like an online banking, designed primarily for South American consumers (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Chile and Uruguay) and allows to pay for goods over the internet directly from your personal bank account.
LobaNET and Casino Gambling Online
There are lots of Internet Gambling sites which accept Lobanet Instant Banking. Below you will find the Best Online Casinos taking LobaNET Transferencia Bancaria Local Instant Payment method. Select one of them and enjoy plying favorite casino games. Good Luck!
- Casino Deposit Methods:
Boleto Bancario; AstroPay Card; Trustly; Transferencia Bancaria; EntroPay Virtual Visa; MuchBetter Mobile Wallet; Verkkopankki Online Banking; Diners Club; ...
- Welcome Bonus:
- Bonus Code:
- Welcome Bonus Info:
- 888 Casino will automatically fund their new first time single depositors with 100% up to $200 in bonus chips.
- Cassava, Proprietary
Why to use LobaNET / Transferência Bancária Local?
The most important advantages of LobaNET Transferencia Bancaria are:
- Use LobaNET absolutely for free - no fees to make a transaction;
- Quick and Safe money transfers;
- Pay directly from/to your bank account - without disclosing your personal or bank details;
- Instant Payments with LobaNET Instant Banking* (see below a list of banks which allow to make instant payments).
List of the Banks which support Lobanet Instant Payments
Here is the list of the Latin America Banks that accept LobaNET Instant Payments:
- Argentina - Banco Galicia, BBVA Frances, Banco ITAU S.A.
- Mexico - BBVA Bancomer, Banamex (CITI), Santander SERFIN, ScotiaBank MEXICO.
- Peru - ScotiaBank Peru, BBVA Banco Continental, InterBank, BCP, HSBC.
- Uruguay - Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Uruguay S.A..
- Brazil - most of Brazilian Banks accept LobaNET / Transferência Bancária Local Instant Payments.
- Chile - Banco De Chile, Banco Del Desarollo, Banco Edwards, Banco Estado, Banco Fallabella, Banco Internacional, Banco Monex, Banco Paris, Banco Penta, Banco Ripley, Banco Security, BBVA, BCI, CorpBanca, Citi Bank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Itau, RaboBank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Santander, Scotiabank, ABN AMRO.