What is Nordea?
As the result of fusion of several Nordic Banks from Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, at the end of the previous millennium - Nordea AB short Nordea is a company that works as an internet banking which offers their consumers to make quick and safe financial transactions directly to/from their bank accounts.
At the moment, countries that can use Nordea are: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
How does Nordea Work?
With Nordea you can make fast and easy money transfers at low costs, which may take one business day only. Transactions are divided in three types:
- Domestic Payments - when the sender is in the same country as the beneficiary.
- Cross-border payments within Nordea - the beneficiary has an Nordea account in another country than the sender.
- Cross-border payments outside Nordea - the beneficiary has an account in another country and in another bank than Nordea.
Nordea and Casino Gambling Online
Nowadays there are lot of internet gambling sites that take Nordea Payments. Below you will find the Best Online Casinos using Nordea.
- Casino Deposit Methods:
Bancontact - Mister Cash; Transferencia Bancaria; EPS; Oxxo online banking; MuchBetter Mobile Wallet; Apple Pay Mobile Payment; Boleto Bancario; Nordea; PayPal; Todito Cash; ...
- New Players Bonus:
- Bonus Percentage:
- Bonus Code:
- Welcome Bonus Info:
- Sing-up as a real player with 888 Casino; make your first-time deposit from $20/€20/£20 till $200/€140/£100 and receive up to $200/£100/€140 in bonus money.
- Age Requirements:
Why to use Nordea Payments?
We briefly mention the most significant priorities of Nordea:
- Improved Liquidity Management.
- Quick Transactions - Funds are available on the next business day.
- Low Prices Fast payment for the price of an ordinary payment.