Zimpler - PugglePay Casinos
What is Zimpler (ex-PugglePay)?
Founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs Kristofer Ekman Sinclair and Johan Friis and developed firstly for Scandinavian customers, more precisely for citizens of Sweden and Finland - Zimpler (formerly PugglePay / P-Faktura) is a new payment system that provides safe, anonymous and one click money transactions.
PugglePay / P-Faktura invoice payments can be made through a Swedish or Finnish abonnement, pre-paid, company, or by a manual ID. Invoices will be sent as a text message, email or via regular post.
Zimpler and Casino Gambling Online
Day by day, more and more internet gambling sites accept Zimpler - PugglePay invoice as a payment method. Below you can see the Best Online Casinos med Zimpler to fund your casino account. Select one of them and enjoy playing casino games for fun or for real money. Good Luck!
- Casino Deposit Methods:
EcoPayZ - EcoCard; uKash; Sofort Online Banking; Interac Online Banking; ePRO Vouchers; Zimpler - PugglePay; Pre-Paid Cards; MasterCard; iDeal; Trustly; ...
- New Players Bonus:
- Min. deposit to qualify:
- Welcome Bonus Info:
- Download the free casino software; after which register as a new player and receive 100% of up to $20/£20/€20 in casino credits.
- Age Requirements:
Why and How to use Zimpler - PugglePay?
Based on the fact that more and more buyers opt to go shopping online, in consequence they opt for a simple, convenient and mobile payment method.
Zimpler has chosen this way - and all you must do is to select payment type; to enter your mobile phone number; then click on button "Send Code via SMS"; and then you will receive an sms code to confirm your purchase.
We will emphasize once again about the most important advantages that determine why to use Zimpler as a payment method:
- Small fees without hidden extra charges*;
- Pay in advance (in credit) - with limits starting from 2000 kr;
- Easy transactions with PugglePay - One Click Payments;
- Mobile applications - making it even easier to use;
- Anonymous transactions, and many other advantages.
* In cases when payment of the PugglePay invoice will not be made in time, a reminder invoice will be sent by post with a late fee of 60 kr and late payment interest rate of 8% added to your invoice.