What is SafetyPay?
With central office located in Miami Beach, Florida, and with a lot of offices in Latin America and Europe (US, Canada, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, United Kingdom, Austria, Germany, Netherlands and Spain) - SafetyPay is a secure payment method that permits to make real-time money transactions directly from your bank account (Local Banking) in your local currency.
How does SafetyPay work?
As previously mentioned, any SafetyPay consumer can connect directly to his/her own bank account and make any transaction instantly in a quick, safe and secure manner. Select SafetyPay as a checkout option at any online store and you will be redirected to the oficial SafetyPay site; then log into your bank account, and finally, approve the payment.
SafetyPay and Casino Gambling Online
Nowadays there are several internet gambling sites that accept SafetyPay Local Banking Payments. Below you will find a list of the Best Online Casinos accepting SafetyPay Online Banking.
- Casino Deposit Methods:
NETeller; SafetyPay; instaDebit; Fast Bank Transfers; Przelewy24; Abaqoos; NeoSurf; uNET; HalCash; ePayBG; Interac; EPS; MultiBanco; eKonto; BitCoin; PayU; MegaTransfer; POLi; ...
- New Players Bonus:
- Welcome Bonus Info:
- As a new SlotJoint Casino player, you can obtain an attractive 200% up to $40/€40 bonus on your first deposit at the casino.
- BetSoft Gaming, Endorphina, MicroGaming, NextGen, NYX, Play'n GO, Amaya, Game Art, NetEnt, ...
Why to use SafetyPay Local Banking?
Now we will list the most important advantages which tell us why to use this method:
- Quick, Safe and Easy to use.
- No registration is required.
- No credit cards are needed.
- Shop globally and pay locally - in your local currency
- The consumer does not provide any personal or financial information to the merchants.