What is FundSend?
Operated by Fund Movement Ltd - Fundsend is a Financial institution Established in England which works as follows...
FundSend account* will be associated with a Credit/Debit Card like Visa, Visa Electron, Delta, MasterCard, Maestro or any Debit Card linked to a Bank account (exclude pre-paid debit cards), after that you may start to send and spend money directly from your credit or debit card to another FundSend account holder (P2P, P2B, B2P, B2B) around the world.
FundSend and Casino Gambling
There are several casino gambling sites taking FundSend Cards. Below you will find the Best Online Casinos that accept FundSend as a deposit method. Select one of them and enjoy playing casino games, on your choise - for free or for real money. Good Luck!
* You may use FundSend without any registration - in case when overall amount of all transactions will not exceed €5000 (or equivalent in your currency).
- Casino Deposit Methods:
PostePay; iWallet; Bitcoin by Skrill; MasterCard; PaySafeCard; Nordea; Visa; ApplePay - UK only; Bancontact - Mister Cash; Visa Electron; FundSend; Todito Cash; ...
- Welcome Bonus:
- Bonus Code:
- Welcome Bonus Info:
- Register as a real-money casino gambler and receive €140 on your first time deposit of €140 at the 888 Casino.
- Cassava, Proprietary
How to Open an account with FundSend?
It is easy to open an account with FundSend, just do the following:
- Enter Registration Details (Email, Name, Address);
- Verify registered e-mail;
- Verify your address;
- Activate your FundSend account.
How to use FundSend?It's also easy to send&spend money with Fundsend - all you have to do is:
- Enter the receiver’s FundSend ID;
- Enter amount to be sent;
- Select currency of the transaction;
- Verifying (enter your personal and card details);
- Send Funds (funds will be debited directly from your card account and transfered to the receiver's bank account).
Why to use FundSend?
There are a lot of advantages using FundSend, most of them we have listed above, here are the most important ones:
- Fast and Easy to use.
- Secure transactions.
- No hidden fees.
- Low price of transaction fee (less than 2%)
- Easy to open an account.
- Use without divulging some personal details to the third parties.
- Use without registration (in personal purposes - less than €5000/total transactions).